Refrigerator not Getting Cold
Temperature issues are the most serious for the proper functioning of any fridge or freezer. If your refrigerator is not cooling or preserving your food, then it’s high time to diagnose the problem and make the needed repair steps.
The most common issues with a refrigerator include:
- Fridge compressor running but not cooling. The problem is most likely the evaporator coils, evaporator fan or condenser fan need to be repaired or replaced.
- Fridge and freezer not cooling. The issue may be caused by the vents on the back of the freezer compartment being blocked by boxes or frozen vegetables. The vents should be clear to let cold air circulate.
- The freezer is not working but the fridge works well. The most common condition is a problem with the defrost system. The evaporator fan motor might have failed.
- The refrigerator is not cooling but the freezer is fine. The most common cause of this condition is a problem with the defrost system.
- The refrigerator is not cooling enough. Check the thermostat to make sure it hasn’t been turned way down by mistake. Make sure nothing is stuck in the condenser fan and that it spins freely.
At Appliance Recovery, we have a qualified team of expert technicians that will help you fix all kinds of temperature issues. Besides great service, we will supply you with all the required spare parts for quicker repair.
We provide high-quality assistance to customers in Arlington, TX and DFW area. Your equipment will work without interruptions with the same-day help.
Contact Us Now & Get $25 Off The Repair Service